Photo & Recipe Credit: @hippieveganloulou
1 Diced Onion
3 Cloves Garlic
12 oz Riced Cauliflower
1 can Chopped Tomatoes
1 Diced Red Bell Pepper
1 Can Black Beans
1 Cup Corn
1/2 Cup chopped Cilantro
Salt & Pepper
- Sauté one diced white for about 3 minutes.
- Add in 3 cloves pressed or minced garlic and sauté 30-60 seconds.
- Add in 12 oz riced cauliflower, 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes, 1 diced red bell pepper, 1 can black beans, 1 cup of corn, and 1/2 cup chopped cilantro.
- Add in around 1 tablespoon chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until warmed through. Serve and top with fresh cilantro, hot sauce, and even avocado slices!